TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS
St. Petersburg is located on Florida’s West Coast and is easily accessible by major roadways and nearby airports. Air travelers are recommended to use Tampa International Airport, a 30-minute drive from downtown St. Petersburg. All St. Anthony’s Triathlon activities are conducted in Vinoy Park along the Tampa Bay waterfront in downtown St. Petersburg. The Meek & Mighty Triathlon takes place at nearby North Shore Pool.
701 Bayshore Drive N.E.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
From I-275 in St. Petersburg take Exit 23-A to I-375. Travel east on I-375 past St. Anthony’s Hospital into downtown St. Petersburg. Continue straight for several blocks (you’ll be on Fourth Avenue North) to Beach Drive. Turn left on Beach Drive and travel three blocks to Seventh Avenue North. Turn right on Seventh Avenue North and travel two blocks to Vinoy Park. Parking is available in the lots just north of North Shore Pool, in the downtown area and in surrounding neighborhoods.
• Bilmar Beach Resort has 90% of rooms with views of Treasure Island beach, 2 pools and restaurants, including Sloppy Joe’s on the Beach. Call toll free (877) 834-0441.
• The Hampton Inn & Suites is an Official Hotel of St. Anthony’s Triathlon. One of downtown St. Petersburg’s newest properties is less than a mile from Vinoy Park. Contact the Hampton Inn & Suites at (727) 892-9900.
• The Alden Beach Resort is an Official Hotel of St. Anthony’s Triathlon. The resort is located directly off the Gulf of Mexico on St. Pete Beach. Call toll-free (800) 237-2530 for details or visit their website.
• The Comfort Inn & Suites is an easy 10 miles to downtown St. Petersburg. The hotel includes a deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary airport shuttle transportation and spacious rooms with an upgrade to a room with a microwave and refrigerator. Call (727) 573-3334.
• The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of St. Petersburg has 76 beautifully appointed, spacious rooms and suites with free high-speed wired and wireless internet throughout the entire property. It has a jacuzzi, business and kitchenette suites, and all guests receive a free deluxe hot breakfast bar. There’s a 24-hour fitness center with TV and a heated outdoor pool. All rooms have mini-refrigerators, microwaves, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and coffeemaker. The property is conveniently located off Exit 26 on I-275, behind Cracker Barrel Restaurant, five miles from Sundial and downtown St. Petersburg. For reservations, call (727) 520-7800.
• The Staybridge Suites is less than a mile from the downtown historic district. Offering free Wi-Fi, the modern apartment-style units have flat-screen TVs with premium channels, full kitchens and separate living rooms. Complimentary perks include buffet breakfast, area shuttle, evening social (some weeknights) and parking. Located at 940 Fifth Avenue South, St. Petersburg. For reservations, call (727) 821-0777.
• Hotel Indigo is an official hotel of St. Anthony’s Triathlon. We are conveniently located within walking distance to numerous downtown shops, dining and entertainment. Enjoy a standard king or double room for just $139/night. Rates valid April 26-28. For reservations call (727) 822-4814 ext. 0, and mention you are with St. Anthony’s Triathlon.
TriBike Transport (TBT) provides trusted, economical, trouble-free service to your race. Reserve your space today for premium bike transport.
• Fully Assembled Bike Transport: The original Fully Assembled Bike Transport service for cyclists and triathletes. For an additional fee, TBT will take your wheel bag and a gear bag, too.
• Pack and Ship Bike Transport: TBT offers Pack and Ship service to athletes living in areas that TBT trucks just can’t get to. You’re only responsible for disassemble and boxing your bike for outbound shipping and then reassembling once your bike is returned home. TBT will handle the rest.
• Valet Service*: Take the night off and use TBT’s optional Valet Service. Whether you shipped your bike with TBT or not, TBT will pick up your bike and bags (bike and run) from the transition area after your race. There are two unique services to choose from:
• Next Day Valet*: Stop by TBT’s corral the day after the race for your pedals and bags (and bike too, if you’ve got your own transportation).
• Finish & Fly*: Leave it to TBT to pack your bags in a gorgeous TBT duffle and ship it home with your bike. The duffle is yours to keep.
*Available at select races
All fully assembled transports include $1,000 of declared value, with an option to purchase additional coverage. Pack and ship transports include an option to purchase coverage. Travel light with TBT.
For more information and to find a partner shop near you, visit the TriBike Transport website.
Held within the brisk waters of Tampa Bay, our swim course takes place within some of the most picturesque of beaches in the ideal climate only offered by Florida's incredible Spring.
Our flat and fast Bike course takes place on the closed streets alongside the glimmering waterways and quiet harbors of beautiful St Petersburg.
Run through the neighborhoods and past vast crowds of cheering spectators all the way to our world class finish-line!