FinisherPix is proud to be selected as the official photo service of the St. Anthony's and Meek & Mighty triathlons. On race day, FinisherPix will have several photographers working at the swim exit, on the bike course, on the run course, and of course, at the finish line. So what do you need to do?
- • Register your email address at FinisherPix.com to be notified as soon as photos are online
- • Be sure your number is visible on the front of your bike helmet so we can identify your cycling photos
- • Be sure to keep your bib number visible on the front of your body during the run and at the finish line so we can identify your photos
- • Smile and celebrate when you cross the finish line! Don't worry about touching your watch, the timing company will ensure an accurate record of your achievement.
- • Visit FinisherPix.com to view, order and share your photos from the event
Congratulations and see you at the finish line!
The FinisherPix Team